Brief Information:-High Court of Orissahas started the selection process for the posts ofJunior Stenographer, Assistant Section Officer . India Post has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 89 High Court of Orissa posts. Interested female and male candidates can apply before the last date 17 November 2023. For information related to the process of applying, and all other types of recruitment, read the article given below carefully. Check our page to get complete information about all upcoming India Post recruitments. Apply now, click on the button of Apply Onlinegiven below.
High Court of Orissa (High Court of Orissa) recruitment 2023 Information
|Recruitment Organization||High Court of Orissa|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer, Assistant Section Officer|
|Application Type||Apply Online|
|Job Location||orissa Jobs
Name And No. of Posts –
1. Assistant Section Officer – 53
2. Junior Stenographer – 36 posts
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age:- 37 Years
- Age Relaxation:-
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Qualification:- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent Education from a recognized university.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For More Details Read the Official Notification
- Pay Scale :-
Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 1), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 2) from recruiting organization .
- Application Fee :-
General/Obc Interested candidates for the application fee is here – 500/-
All other interested candidates (PH / ST / SC) application fee is here – NIL.
How To Apply :-
- The candidates must visit the official site of the http://orissahighcourt.nic.in
- And search for the official notification
- Then, read out the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria for the post
- After that, download the application form and fill up all the necessary details like name, date of birth, etc in the prescribed format
- Then attach the application form along with relevant documents
- Finally, send the application form to the given address on the official website before the last date.
- Important Dates :-
The Deadline For Online Registration Of Applications Is: 17-11-2023 .
|Official Notification||Click Here For|
|How to Fill Form||Click Here For||Official Website||www.orissahighcourt.nic.in|